Megger Magnus 115V Step Up Transformer Description
The Magnus step up transformer is a fully portable tool that is ideal for checking instrument transformers. It has a high voltage output of 0-2.2KV at 1A (30 seconds), as well as a variable output of 0-250V/0-115V. Additionally, the device comes with a robust transport case and special high voltage cable. This therefore ensures your personal safety and product longevity. We offer the Magnus step up transformer to rent for just £140 per week.
Features and Benefits
- For use in high voltage substations and industrial environments
- Thermal cut-outs
- 2300 VA power consumption
- Output voltage, high-voltage output: 0-2200 V AC or 0-2000 V AC*, 1 A for 30s
- Output voltage, variable transformer: 0-250 V AC or 0-115 V AC*, not isolated from mains
- Voltage: 100/1, (max load of 1 MΩ)
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Current: 10/1
- Accuracy at 1.5 VA: 1.5% at 1 A output current, 3% at 0.5 A output current
- Application field: The instrument is intended for use in high-voltage substations and industrial environments
- Protection: Thermal cut-outs.
- Mains voltage: 115 or 230 V AC ± 10%, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 2300 VA
- Dimensions instrument: 356 x 203 x 241 mm (14″ x 8″ x 9.5″)
- Dimensions transport case: 610 x 290 x 360 mm (24.0″ x 11.4″ x 14.2″)
- Cable set: Connection cables, 2 x 5 m (16 ft)/1.5 mm2, 15 kV. Always delivered with the MAGNUS
- Weight: 16.3 kg (35.7 lbs). 24.8 kg (54.7 lbs), with accessories and transport case.
The above specifications are valid at nominal input voltage and an ambient temperature of +25°C (+77°F). Specifications are subject to change without notice.