Fluke ScopeMeter 199C Digital Oscilloscope Description
The Fluke ScopeMeter 199C is a handheld, dual-channel digital oscilloscope that is ideal for displaying electrical signal waveforms on-the-go. Moreover, the device offers top-range performance in a portable, affordable design. The combination of speed, performance, and analysis power is what therefore makes this digital oscilloscope a great choice for any engineer. We offer the Fluke ScopeMeter 199C to rent for only £150 per week.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- High waveform resolution of 3000 data points per channel
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms, like on an analog scope
- Frequency Spectrum using FFT analysis
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- Size: 256 x 169 x 64 mm (10.1 x 6.6 x 2.5 inches)
- Weight: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Line power: Country specific line voltage adapter/battery charger included.
- Battery power: Rechargeable NiMH (installed)
- Operating time: 4 hours
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Power saving functions: Auto power down, with adjustable power down time. On screen battery power indicator
- Compliance: EN61010-1 (2nd edition) Pollution Degree 2; UL3111-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1; ANSI/ISA S82.01.
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Humidity: 10 °C to 30 °C: 95% RH non condensing, 30 °C to 40 °C: 75% RH non condensing, 40 °C to 50 °C: 45% RH non condensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 3,000 m (10,000 feet)
- Maximum storage altitude: 12 km (40,000 feet)
- Electro-Magnetic Compatibility: (EMC) EN 61326-1 for emission and immunity