Fluke 1653B Multifunction Installation Tester Description
The Fluke 1653B multifunction installation tester sets the standard for its field. It can verify the safety of electrical installations in domestic, industrial, and also commercial settings, making it a highly versatile device. In addition, this is the ideal instrument for professional users due to its additional functionality. The device has many high-end features, however it is still easy to use – even after longer periods of non-use! We offer the Fluke 1653B for rent at just £50 per week.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, functional, and tough design
- High current test loop
- Variable RCD trip current settings
- Unique zero adapter accessory
- AC Voltage Measurement: Range: 500 V, Resolution: 0.1 V, Accuracy 50 Hz – 60 Hz: ± (0.8% + 3 digits), Input Impedance: 3.3 MΩ, Overload Protection: 660 Vrms
- Continuity testing: Range: 20Ω – 2000Ω, Resolution: 0.1Ω – 1 Ω, Test current: > 200 mA, Open circuit voltage: > 4 V, Accuracy: ± (1.5%+3 digits)
- Loop Impedance Measurement: Range: 10Ω – 2000Ω, Resolution: 0.001Ω – 1Ω, Accuracy: refer to product brochure
- PFC. PSC test: Range: 1000A / 10kA(50kA), Resolution and Units: 1A / 0.1kA, Accuracy: Determined by accuracy of loop resistance as well as mains voltage measurements, Computation: Prospective Earth Fault Current (PEFC), or Prospective Short Circuit Current (PSC) determined by dividing measured mains voltage by measured loop (L-PE) resistance or line (L-N) resistance, respectively.
- Battery type: Alkaline supplied that is usable with 1.2 V NiCD, or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Size (HxWxD): 100 mm x 250 mm x 125 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg