Druck DPI 620 Advanced Modular Calibrator Description
The Druck DPI 620 electrical calibrator can measure and source multiple units of electricity. These include mA, mV, V, and Ohms, as well as a variety of RTDs and T/Cs. It provides an isolated 24V loop power supply in order to activate devices and control loops, and a stabilized DC voltage supply for ratiometric transducers. In addition, we will supply a HART communicator for those who wish to set up and calibrate HART devices. We offer the Druck DPI 620 calibrator for rent at just £120 per week.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use, with video quality touch screen, which can be operated by a gloved hand
- Weather-proof to IP 65
- Can display up to 6 active readings
- Digital interface for pressure modules and future options
- USB master and slave for connecting to a PC and peripherals
- Display Size: 110 mm (4.3 in) diagonal; 480 x 272 pixels
- LCD: Colour display with touch-screen
- Languages: English (Default)
- Operating temperature: -10° to 50°C (14° to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Ingress Protection: IP65 (Dust-tight, jets of water)
- Humidity: 0 to 90% without condensation (Def Stan 66-31, 8.6 cat III)
- Shock / Vibration: BS EN 61010:2001; Def Stan 66-31, 8.4 cat III
- EMC Electromagnetic compatibility: BS EN 61326-1:2006
- Electrical safety: Electrical – BS EN 61010 : 2001
- Pressure safety: Pressure Equipment Directive – Class: Sound Engineering Practice (SEP)
- Approved: CE Marked
- Size (L: W: H): 183 x114 x 42 mm (7.2 x 4.5 x 1.7 in) + MC 620: ≈ 265 x 114 x 64 mm ( 10.4 x 4.5 x 2.5 in) + PM 620: ≈ 265 x 114 x 93 mm (10.4 x 4.5 x 3.7 in)
- Weight: ≈ 575 g (1.3 lb) – battery included. MC 620 only: ≈ 640 g (1.4 lb). PM 620 only: ≈ 100 g (0.2 lb).
- Power supply: Lithium-Polymer battery (GE Part number : IO620-Battery); Capacity: 5040 mAh (minimum), 5280 mAh (typical); Nominal voltage: 3.7 V. Charge temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F) Discharge temperature: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F). Note: For best battery performance, keep the temperature less than 60°C (140°F). Charge/discharge cycles: > 500 > 70% capacity.
- Duration: Measure functions (CH1): ≈ 12 hours continuous. Dual Function, mA measure (CH2): ≈ 7 hours (24 V Source at 12 mA)